Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Gratituesday A Picture








Pictures are worth a thousand words. It is very rare that my husband and I are in a picture together. He is usually the one behind the camera, which he would prefer. This past Sunday we celebrated Father's Day at his folks new home. They are in the process of moving from Tennessee to Michigan. So a camera came out while we were sitting together and presto, a picture of the two of us.

We are actually going to be celebrating our anniversary soon and I was thinking perhaps we could get a professional picture taken. For now this will do. I love my husband. He is the strongest man I know. He has endured horrific pain 24/7 and he still loves and serves God.

Pictures are truly worth a thousand words and today I am thankful for this snapshot of us.

Blessings to you today. I would love to know what you are thankful for.




Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! My boys saw me looking at it and were so pleased to see a picture of Rich. They miss him so much, there's no one like him.

    ReplyDelete