Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Gratituesday








Our son Daniel turned 21 on Saturday. I am so blessed to be called Mama to this man-cub. He was born singing and hasn't stopped since! Daniel has brought us great joy. He has always been my most protective son of me. I have no doubt that when I do get really old he will take good care of me!

Daniel was born with a rare chromosomal disorder. The list of things that could go wrong were quite long. He ended up needing physical therapy starting shortly after birth since his limbs would not move the way they should. His foster Nana and Papa gave him such a great start. When we adopted him at five months of age he already knew us. We had sent individual pictures of all of us and his Nana put them in little plastic frames and showed them to him everyday when he woke up and when he went to sleep. She told him all about us.

When we walked into the room for the first time he smiled and put his arms out ready to go. I will always be grateful for his Nana and Papa. He has brought great joy to my heart. I am so blessed to call him Son.

Thank you LORD for Daniel and what he has meant to our family. Please give him many more years to serve others earth side. In Jesus Name




Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

No comments:

Post a Comment