Monday, December 30, 2013

Gratituesday December 31,2013





Today is our very last Gratituesday of the year. When I look back over at 2013 I am thrilled with blessings that were poured out on our family. Here is just a glimpse of this past year in pictures.

 Below is the midwifery practice that I work with Wendy and Courtney have become dear friends.

 God's word continues to be my compass for life.

Rich and grandson Noah
Our family down in the Plain Community. It's a bummer I can't show pictures of my grand babies down there



Grand daughter Jordyn and Michael at his graduation from high school.









Below is Serenity and Sarah, a sweet little grand girl!




I got Rich an electric key board and Serenity and Lucas got him an adult piano book. It's something new he can do with his time while sitting




Our grand son Noah is just a little love. He is in a season of life where he just loves his Grammy. I love it when he kisses me.









There is a theme in all of these pictures, relationships. I am so blessed to have people in my life who love me and enrich my life. "Stuff" is not important, people are. Thanks for sharing a look back at 2013. What are you thankful for this last Tuesday of 2013?
In Christ Alone,



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".


1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! What fun to see. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete