Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Gratituesday




It's two in the morning and I am sitting in a living room that is not mine. Labor day just ended but the labor is still going on in this home. Strong women doing what they need to do to breathe a baby out. Today though I want to thank God for wonderful surprises that can bring such joy. My sister Wendy and her husband Dale drove through from Toronto just a few hours before I went to another birth. We got to spend a couple of hours talking up a storm for about 2 hours.

Don't you just love it when you get an unexpected and wonderful gift from God? A sweet visit, a hug around the neck from the one person in the world who has loved me longer than anyone else this side of heaven. Life is good.

What are you thankful for today? I would love to know.




Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

No comments:

Post a Comment