Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Emotions That Are RAW, Gratituesday



My emotions are RAW. In the last 72 hours I have witnessed the launch of my last baby, I have welcomed home a son who has been living out in New Hampshire for the last year, only to have to say goodbye 36 hours later, watched three rows of Ropers leave the worship service right in the middle to pray over that son as he caught a plane, welcomed home a son and his family for the first time since moving to the Plain Community, welcomed home a son and his beautiful wife all the way from Texas, been totally shocked to welcome my treasure of a brother and  his lovely bride to the open house, fed over 200 people food that Serenity and I prepared with love, witnessed those 200 plus people rejoice with our baby, watched all my grand babies play together,  and witnessed the most wonderful birth with no sleep.  That is the longest sentence ever my friends! I have cried more in the last 72 hours than I have in the past couple of years.  So here are just a few of the pictures.











More when I can write coherently! What are you grateful for?


Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!! Your family is wonderful and beautiful. I'm so glad you were able to have so many together to celebrate the launch of your "baby."

    ReplyDelete