Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Gratituesday





The next couple of weeks are going to be wild. Serenity and I sat down the other day and planned every meal that needs to be prepared before hand, how many beds we need including pillows. We are planning the graduation of our baby boy.

The tradition where I live has you putting on an open house that can rival a wedding banquet. What happened to the days of cake and punch for graduation? Apparently things have changed! Oh what fun. Truthfully, I can't think of a better send off for our baby than gathering all our family and friends and celebrating the amazing gift of our son.

Both Serenity and I love cooking and hosting parties. There hasn't been a lot of celebrating in our family the past few years. But very soon, all of my children will come together along with two handfuls  of grand babies and then let the party begin.

This side of heaven, I can't think of a better celebration. For that, I am truly grateful!




























Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

No comments:

Post a Comment