Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Gratituesday Kindred Spirits



 Some people come into your lives and your heart and take up residence. It has been said that if you have one true friend in a life time you are surely blessed. I don't just have friends, I have kindred spirits. If you don't know what a kindred spirit is then feel free to ask me. The people in these pictures are my kindred spirits. It does not matter how long we have been a part, we can pick up right where we left off. My precious kindred spirits share with me a deep passion for the LORD and they each serve him with everything they have. My life is richer because of them.
I found myself in my home state recently, beautiful Colorado. The mountains rise up and declare the glory of the LORD. Oh how I wish for the mountains again. They speak to my soul. The mountains remind me of the majesty of God. I am so grateful that I got to spend time with these amazing women who grace my life. I am truly blessed.



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".



No comments:

Post a Comment