Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gratituesday

It seems like it has been forever since I came on my blog and wrote.  I have been studying very hard for school and getting alot done.  I did participate in the birth of Baby "L" and really need to write the story, that is rather short and get ready for the next 4.  We have three mama's due around the 25th of the month and then one the beginning of April.

My computer died and I have had no success in getting off the data I need for the blog. I hope to get back to it sometime this week so I can get my pictures back on here.

The best gratituesday though is about this past weekend. Rich and I drove down to the Plain Community where our eldest son and his family live. Three day of hugging on grand babies that I haven't seen in months. Oh the joy to hold those little ones close!  I will write an entire post on the experience very soon.

I thank God today that my husband was well enough to travel with me to see our son's family.
Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

What are you grateful for today?


Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

No comments:

Post a Comment