Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Call to Die

 I will be starting a new series called A Call To Die by David Nasser.  It is an excellent book that was loaned to me by a dear sister in Christ.  Her son Monte is finishing up a one year tour of Afghanistan and he took the book with him and read it during his time in combat.

This book is a 40 day journey from the world and feasting on God.  I was fascinated with the subtitle and couldn't wait to get my turn to read it.  It can be purchased on Amazon and I would highly recommend it.

I will be reading through the book and blogging about what I am learning.  I have one more birth story to write and then we have a several week break from catching babies. I want to use the time wisely. So, even if you cant purchase the book, please come join me on a journey of fasting from the world and all that it means.

In Christ Alone,
Jill


Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

2 comments:

  1. Hi' Sis Jill; This Gloria Barber the Bell Ringer, I am sorry I didn't get back with you sooner, But I love you sister; Yes we are all born to die; Sound like a beautiful book to read, God been leading me in fasting and praying, I am already on that Journey with you. Thank you for everything, you said about me for the Christmas Season, I love you sister, pray for me and my daughter Lakita, call out her name in pray. Thank you again Gloria. Email me At whostanding@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLORIA;
    I was just thinking about you today as I walked up to the Wal-Mart I met you at.! I will call out your daughter in prayer and yes, join me on this journey sister.

    ReplyDelete