Sunday, January 13, 2013

What are YOU Worth?

 On the black market some of our body parts are worth alot.  If I wanted to sell one of my kidneys on the black market (which is illegal) I could get up to $262,000!  If I wanted to sell my heart I could get $119,000. Of course I would not be around to collect on it! If I sold all of my DNA, bone marrow and all the parts I could be worth up to $40 million bucks. That is ALOT of money.

However, if I were to sell my soul, that is beyond comprehension.  A scripture comes to my mind found in 1 Corinthians 6:20.
 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20  for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. Did you catch that?  You and I were bought with a price, a huge price. Only the One knows the true value of each of us and that is God.  He knows we are more valuable then all the diamonds or gold in the world. He paid the ultimate price for you and me, his only son, Jesus Christ. So, how should we then live?  One word comes to my mind, confident.  Confident that we are of great value to the Master. Confident that God loves us beyond comprehension. So, let me challenge and encourage you to go out into the world believing the truth and not the lie.  YOU are worth more than any gold or silver or diamonds. Live like you believe it.In Christ Alone,  



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment: