Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gratituesday January 8,2012

Every Tuesday a bunch of us stop and remember all the things we are grateful for.  It is so easy to get caught up with the "junk" the world has to offer.  It can be so easy to take our eye off the mark.

Once again I am reminded just how good our God is.  He placed me in the perfect place in His perfect time. Today, I can't help but be thankful for two amazing women who have come into my life.  These two women took me into a very active birth practice.  I am not sure what they thought they were getting, but these two ladies have welcomed me with open arms.

The "boss' is Wendy. She has been birthing babies now for over 10 years.  Then there is sweet Courtney. She laughs at my jokes!  We loving call ourselves Minuion 1 and Minuion 2 for Wendy.  We are at her beckon call and we love her.  We discovered while working together that we all can't stand drama. Courtney and I have thought about making T-shirts that say something like the "No Drama Team".

God put me exactly where I need to be.  For that I am truly thankful.

I would love to know what you are thankful for today?
In Christ Alone,
Jill

Baby "G" births story coming tomorrow



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

No comments:

Post a Comment