Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Gratituesday October 2nd

Fall is one of my favorite seasons, and for good reason.  After a long, very hot summer we are now blessed with crisp cool air in the morning.  No more hot and humid days.  Just lovely days filled with beautiful colors.

While driving through New England last week we stopped at a lookout.  Apparently there are three states represented in this picture.  We saw flaming red, light purple, orange and yellow leaves.  The colors fascinate me.

Every time I encounter a part of creation I am reminded of the Creator.  The heavens declare the glory of the LORD.  I love it. For whatever reason God allows us to witness the beauty He created. It is obvious that God appreciates variety.  It is kind of like people.  He didn't create all of us the same.  Like the leaves, we are all different.

So for today, God you are an amazing creator, and I thank you for the opportunity to witness what you have made.

In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. Amen! It's so beautiful right now, one cannot help but thank God for his bounty!

    ReplyDelete