Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gratituesday


A picture is truly worth a thousand words.  My heart is so full of gratitude.  A beautiful, healthy grand daughter.  Her skin as soft as downy. She has an itty bitty mouth and a tiny button nose.  Adorable baby feet, so tiny. She loves snuggling and she has that fresh baby smell. Who could not love a fresh newborn?

I am so thankful that she came into the world safely. Anything could have gone wrong in that tiny cabin in the woods.  God was watching over all three of them and showered amazing grace.  For that I am truly grateful.

What are you thankful for today?

In Christ Alone,



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am grateful to be able to get up each day, even though there are days I rather just stay in bed all day,but God always seems to help me get up.

    ReplyDelete