Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Gratituesday Beautiful Flowers!


What a wonderful surprise I got on Saturday.  A man knocked on my door and handed me this gorgeous bouquet of flowers.  Beautiful pink and purple flowers with a note that said this,
"Thinking of You, 1 Peter 5:7 Give all your worries and your cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you."  Signed A. Sister"

A precious sister had been praying for me and sent me flowers.  Times like this reminds me that I have so many prayer warriors praying for me.  I am so blessed.  Whoever this sister is made my day and week!

What are you thankful for today? Why not share that blessing.

In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. Awww! What a beautiful way to show that you love someone!

    I am grateful beyond words for the 3 children my God is about to place into my growing family! From 4 to 7! WOW! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete