Sunday, July 15, 2012

Off to the Plain Community

 My dear friends. It seems that I am needed down in Caneyville for the next week or two.  Newest grandchild is due in a couple of weeks. They are in the middle of a huge tomato harvest and the heat and bugs are draining Mama and children.  An extra hand or two along with some Grammy hugs are in order. Pray for safety in travels and for son and hubby that I am leaving behind. 

See you in a couple of weeks.
In Christ Alone,
Jill


Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. Being honest here - I envy you! I would love to spend a week or two in a Plain Community! Blessings and prayers for you and your family as you travel and harvest tomatoes and welcome a little one into the world.

    ReplyDelete