Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gratituesday












Good morning and happy Gratituesday. It is the day we set aside every week to stop and give thanks for all God has done in our lives. 

It has been almost 2 months since I even visited my own blog, let alone write!  I am thankful I had the time off.  



I have missed my readers and I have missed writing. I had gotten to the point where I felt I had nothing to offer anyone. We have been in this battle for so long that I became war weary.


It is time to learn the lessons God has for me and share with you all that he has been teaching me.  The most important lesson I have been reminded of is that God has NOT abandoned us. I think it is a message we all need to be reminded of.

Precious friend, it doesn't matter what you are going through right now.  You might be fighting really little battles or you might be fighting the Goliath of all battles.  In either case, God will never, ever abandon you. Hold tight to that promise.   


So for today I am overwhelmed by the mercies of God.  He walks right next to you and I all day every day. On one of those days when it doesn't seem possible to get up He will carry us till we can walk again.


Happy Gratituesday.



 








Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".


















5 comments:

  1. Thank you Jill, That was exactly what I needed to read today.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What a joy to read some of your precious and wise words once more. Know you were missed - and prayed for! With love, kjs :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you are back. I am thankful today that my elderly Mother-in-law lives with us. Not that it is easy or fun, but that I must trust in God to give me His grace and loving kindness for every situation.

    Love to you in Christ,
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your family sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill,
    It's so wonderful to see you back to posting on your blog and having the strength and love of God pouring out for all to read and learn from. You continue to be a shining example for all.

    ReplyDelete