Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gratituesday

Today I am very thankful that Rich's wheelchair has finally been approved! It will take 3-5 weeks for the chair to be built so we are looking at the beginning of April. Our insurance will cover everything but $150. The chair cost $28K so we are blessed indeed.

The chair will fit Rich exactly since it is a custom chair. The chair will tilt so that Rich's shoulders will be forced back so that he can breathe better. His legs will be raised so it will take pressure off his spine. He will be so much more comfortable and for that I am truly grateful.

What are you grateful for today? I would love to know.
In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. Just reading this makes me grateful that I can walk.

    ReplyDelete