Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gratituesday

Well ladies, today is Gratituesday. A day we set aside to give thanks to the LORD. First let me say that I am grateful for anyone who comes and spends some time here with me. Supposedly, a successful blogger posts every single day, faithfully. I define success differently. If one person is blessed then it is worth it to come here and share.
Today I am very grateful for family. Our son Daniel got to come home this week. He left on New Years eve so it has been wonderful to have him home. I just love my boys!
I love watching God work in the lives of my family. God is faithful to his people and for that I am eternally grateful.

What about you? What are you grateful for today?

In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for so many things today. Mornings, especially, but so many things. So wonderful that your son got to come home. Hope you have or had a nice visit. :)

    ReplyDelete