Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gratituesday February 21st

This is the day that the LORD has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

In just a few short hours I am jumping on a plane and heading to sunny Arizona for a little R&R with my sister Robin. This is the sister that taught me about the importance of exercising your liver. Yep, I bet you didn't know it's important to exercise your liver? Each and every day I have been told. What, you don't even know how to exercise your liver? Are you kidding me? There is only one way and that is through laughter. Not the little chuckle here and there but the deep belly laughs that tickle your toes laugh. Laughter keeps your liver healthy, honest!

So, now that you know please find some laughter today. Let your joy be in the LORD and share a laugh with someone on Gratituesday.
Till next time.
In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're having a get away! I hope your liver gets lots of exercise and that your belly laughs knock your socks off!!! Praising God with you for this rest that you need so much!

    ReplyDelete