Saturday, January 28, 2012

Would you pray?

I want to praise God in this storm we find ourselves in. I want God's name to be glorified by how we live our lives. And I especially want to be God's hands and feet for my husband.

I am overwhelmed and so very weary of the road we are on. Rich is on a downward slide again health wise. Some days I wonder just how much longer he will have to suffer. Could we possibly go years more of this?

One of our sons we adopted at age 10 is on a path of destruction. After being released from a Christian treatment center he ran away and has been living with a biological sister for the last 8 months. He has gotten kicked out of school for being high and having drug paraphernalia . His sister is coming to the end of being able to help him so I have to find a new place for him to live. He also threatened the vice principal and the pediatrician the other day. He told them if they tried to take him away from his sister he would cut their throats. I need wisdom right now.

I need an army of believers to intercede for my family today. Would you join me?
In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

6 comments:

  1. Of course we will pray--as we do every day---
    We are so sorry that you and Rich are carrying such heavy burdens and pray that God will lift them from your shoulders.

    Love you much,
    Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will pray! With all that your son has lost I can only imagine the grief inside him at the thought of your husband passing on too. Our children that come from traumatic backgrounds and hard places have the hardest time with grief and change. I will pray for you, your husband, your son and all your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I am praying for all of you as always:)

    ReplyDelete