Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gratituesday

"Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me" Psalms 50:14
Today we stop and give thanks for all God has done for us. I stand amazed at how God is working in our lives. Tomorrow we start moving into our new wheelchair accessible apartment. Rich will get to move around freely in the apartment. We're working on a permanent wheelchair for him. Rich and I will get some much needed time alone during the day. That alone will be worth the price of admission! God has not forsaken us. He is still working in our lives and for that I am eternally thankful!

Tell me what you are thankful for today.
In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. My dearest Jill, I am thankful for your post, really. Truly, you have opened my eyes to what is important in life...our needs to be met by our Almighty God. God has allowed me to see this post to show how in his infinite providence does & will always take good loving care of all our needs. I'm truly thankful & happy for you & Rich upon being blessed with an answered prayer of a much needed home & rest for you. Your life 'In Christ' gives me hope that we will find & receive God's loving promise in due time. Thank you so much. Appreciate you, Ana at Our Front Porch....aharshaw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete