Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gratituesday January 3, 2012

New beginnings are wonderful. They are filled with promise and hope. I have been in short supply of both lately. I am thankful that the old year is now gone.

Today I am so grateful for a wonderful gift Rich and I have been given. One of our church friends is a snow bird. She leaves for 2 or 3 months and settles in the land of sun and fun. Her home is absolutely beautiful and she offered it to us for while she is gone. Everything my husband needs is on the first floor. There are huge windows looking out into the woods. It is so quiet you can hear a pin drop. We are so thankful for some time alone.

This gives me great hope. It will provide some needed rest for both of us. Thank you Sheila, we love you and am so thankful you opened your home to us. For that I am truly grateful.

I would love to know what you are thankful for.
In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. Good day Jill, My husband says for our home w/my son's in-loves. He says we have all that we need right here for the time being....it's sounds like a lovely home to rest up in. The woods sounds so picturesque, too. Hope all continues to go well with you & family. Counting Blessings and running out of fingers :) Ana at Our Front Porch: aharshaw.blogspot.com/aharshaw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete