Monday, January 9, 2012

Gratituesday January 10th

Meet my husband and brother Bill and sisters Susan and Leslie. Two and half weeks ago my hubby went into hospice care. It has been a long road. Friday the sibs came together to be with Rich. Saturday Mom and Dad arrived in time for dinner from Tennessee. I really enjoyed my husband making wonderful memories with his (and mine) sibs.

I am grateful for today because today is all that God has given us. Live today like it was your last.

Please be patient with me as I struggle juggling all the balls I am juggling. There are times when I simply can't write and for this season it needs to be enough. No super woman cape to wear for sure. Just a woman who wants to glorify in any season I am thrown in.

I have started a journal of my husband's time in hospice over at:
www.caringbridge.org/visit/theroadlesstaken/ if you are interested in keeping up with our journey.
Seize the day my precious friend. You don't know if it is your last.
In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

3 comments:

  1. i will be praying for you and your hubby as you go through this time in your life! blessings, julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you certainly don't have to be Superwoman. I'm sorry things are so difficult right now. It's just a hard road to walk, isn't it? Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill - I just wanted to tell you that I am praying for you. I remember telling you about my sister being admitted to a hospice program just a few short months ago.

    I know that you have family close by, and I know that we've never met in person, but if you need additional help - - anything - - I'm only about 30 minutes away; I would LOVE to serve you during this time if you will allow me.

    ReplyDelete