Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gratituesday December 6th

We are officially in one of my favorite seasons. I love the sight and smell of the holidays. The twinkling lights both inside the home and on the front lawns are dazzling. I enjoy driving through neighborhoods and admiring all the artistic lawns lit up.

I like the food that surrounds the holidays. My friend Cathy makes the best white hot chocolate in the world. I make baklava only once a year and this is it!

I like reconnecting with old friends who sit down and write letters telling what is happening in their lives. I love seeing pictures of our friends children. It's a great excuse to get together with those we love.

I am so thankful that we are here in December. What are you thankful for?
God Bless,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

No comments:

Post a Comment