Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gratituesday December 13

Good morning and happy Gratituesday! No matter what gets thrown at us on a daily basis I desperately want to have an attitude of gratitude. Never in a million years would I have ever guessed that our life would be this way. When Rich went into the military the plan was for him to serve our country for 20 years and then retire so that we could serve a tiny congregation somewhere who could not afford to pay a minister full time. We would live on his military retirement and whatever the congregation could afford to pay.

God continues to provide for us what we need. This morning I went online to our bank account and sure enough there was a deposit and for that I am truly blessed. Rich continues to provide for us even in our circumstances. God is so faithful my sweet friend. He provides what we need every time. For that I am truly grateful.

In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. Today I am so thankful that my husband was able to have corrective eye surgery by a most wonderful eye surgeon! He is already experiencing the gift of better sight. Thank you Father for sending us to such a gifted surgeon!

    ReplyDelete