Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gratituesday November 8th

Thank you Father for showering down your love and mercy in my life. Thank you for giving me an avenue to continue to teach and serve. Thank you Father for all those who faithfully come to this place each day to learn more of your WORD. I am so thankful Father that you don't ever give up on me. You pick me up when I fall down. You dry my tears and delicately stitch my broken heart back together. I am thankful God that you provide avenues of service that I would never have chosen myself. Especially thank you Father for making me your daughter, a daughter of the KING!

What are you grateful for today? I would love to know.
In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I saw a link to you in Karen Lossing's photos. Do you still have some vanilla to sell? I would love to know how many of the 4 and 8 oz bottles you have? I love the quote about the woman getting up in the morning and what Satan's reply is...very good!!

    ReplyDelete