Saturday, October 1, 2011

God Reigns

Good morning precious one. I am participating in a Beth Moore study of the book of Daniel. I have to admit that I am totally ignorant when it comes to prophesy and eschatology. I want to learn.

Remember recently I talked about each of us having a teachable spirit? We need to be intentional about our learning. None of us have arrived in perfect knowledge. What an opportunity we have to learn. Would you join me in stretching our minds to learn the perfect will of God and his very nature?

God is so pleased when we learn new things that will bring us closer to Him. He desires a relationship with us. It is through scripture that we learn about a Savior sent for each one of us to rescue us from the very pit of hell.

I am going to start the Bible in 90 days again next week. Our daughter will be leading a group of young women in reading the Bible in 90 days and has asked me to represent the "older women" and participate with them. I won't be giving up my study of Luke or Daniel but I probably won't be blogging much on what I am learning in the 90 day Bible read since we are studying the book of Luke together here. I will try and post the reading each day though here so you can join with me if you would like.

God knows your name! Just stop and think about that for a moment. He even knows how many hairs are on your head and whether they are colored or grey. He knows you and I and he has written a love letter to you and me, dust it off and read.

In His Name,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

2 comments:

  1. Miss Jill!!! You will not be disappointed! I have done the Daniel study twice. It is just amazing! I must confess, that I do love Beth Moore. She is certainly a woman anointed of God! You will surely be blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard that by others. I am finishing up the lessons for week 2. I love to dig in the scriptures and Beth Moore makes you want to know more than you do. So glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete