Sunday, October 2, 2011

Courage, Are you up for a Challenge?

Several months ago I told you about driving down the road and seeing about 20 people holding signs and chanting so I stopped. One of the men was off to the side and I started talking to him after introducing myself. Come to find out behind the protesters there was an abortion clinic. They came twice a month on a Saturday when abortions were going on and prayed. I told him that my husband and I were very pro-life and had adopted 6 out of our children so we felt strongly about the issue.

Hubby and I subscribe to WORLD magazine and today one of the blogs on their site had a video that is profound. I am challenging each of you to click on the link and watch this. I will warn you that it is hard to watch but the value of watching it is profound. Something else to watch for is the change in the people that are being interviewed.

We all need courage so please watch it.

In Christ Alone,

Jill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

No comments:

Post a Comment