Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gratituesday September 20th

Good morning everyone. You know what today is right? Gratituesday! It is a time we set aside to give thanks to the LORD for what he has done for us. In the book One Thousand Gifts she says that without being grateful we will miss the joy given to us. In other words, gratitude is the door we have to go through to find JOY. I am going to try and write 1000 things I am grateful for. I have no clue how long it will take but here I go.

1. Laying in bed and listening to the rain come pouring down.

2. Holding a newborn baby and touching her velvety skin.

3. Watching the sun come up while sitting on the porch.

I am grateful that now I only have 997 more things to find to be grateful!

What are your top three?
In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. It would have to be my relationships with God, my husband, and my children. Recently as I have noticed more and more divorces around me, I am particularly grateful for my godly husband.

    ReplyDelete