Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gratituesday Sept. 27

Well good morning everyone. It is my favorite day of the week. Gratituesday forces me to stop and "smell the roses." I want to have a heart of praise for my Redeemer. He has done so much for me. How can I not be grateful?

As promised I am working on my One Thousand Gifts. So here are the next ones. I would love to know what you are thankful for today.

1. The stunning view of Glenwood Canyon in Colorado. Such beauty is beyond description

2. Listening to my granddaughter Sarah pray at dinner time

3. Seeing my son via a live stream of the Harding Concert Choir performance on Sunday night

4. The beautiful change of colors happening in my neck of the woods

5. Music that inspires me to be better than I am


All of these things have given me great joy and I am very grateful to the ONE!



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had the opportunity to read 1000 Gifts yet - it's on my wish list, but that doesn't mean I can't start making a list - I have SO MUCH to be thankful for! A husband who loves God, me and our children. Salvation. Two beautiful children (one is sick today). A home to live in. Parents who have been married 53 years! Today's beautiful Fall weather. Yesterday's rain. A new pen pal. Food in the pantry and freezer. My brother. My sister who has pancreatic cancer. I probably shouldn't list 1000 things here, huh?!

    ReplyDelete