Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gratituesday August 2, 2011

Today is Tuesday which means it is Gratituesday! We are SO blessed as a nation and as God's people. Laura over at www.heavenlyhomemakers.com started Gratituesday and I am so thankful she did.

As some of you know Laura and I go way back. My husband's first full time ministry position found us at the congregation that Laura and her hubby were serving at. She was an incredibly poised young lady at the time. I loved her quiet spirit back then. She only had 2 very little guys when we served with them. I well remember her inviting us over for Sunday lunch. She made amazing homemade rolls back then and had it timed perfectly to be ready when church services were out. She was a new wife and new mama and I loved watching her.

Now of course she is a force to be reckoned with. She has this amazing blog where thousands come each day to glean from her how to be a better wife and mother. I have a lot of respect for Laura. She thinks outside the box and is so creative. She uses her blog to encourage, teach and challenge each of us to be better by knowing Jesus. Laura is what I call a God lover.

She has helped me with my blog and by praying for our family as we struggle with significant health issues. She sent me her web designer to set up my vanilla home business. She has been so gracious to me and I want to honor her today by telling those who read that I have been truly blessed by her friendship. This Gratituesday goes to you Laura. God's continued hand of favor be on you and your family.




Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Jill...I don't even know what to say. I'm humbled by your encouragement and appreciate you more than you know.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete