Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gratituesday








Today is Gratituesday. My precious sister in Christ Laura, over at Heavenly Homemakers started this special time each week to be thankful for all we have. What a blessing for those of us like me who need a little gentle nudge once in a while to remember all that God has done for us. Please stop by her blog and read what she is thankful for today. Below is mine.

Today I am so thankful for my family. This week we are celebrating our son Daniel's high school graduation. My family is coming from great distances to be together to help him celebrate the end of childhood and the beginning of adulthood. Now don't get me wrong, we are far from a perfect family. We struggle to maintain unity at times, feelings get hurt etc. but in the end we are family and for that I am truly blessed today.

Tell me, what are you thankful for today? I would truly love to know.
Till next time.
In Christ Alone,
Jill



Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up".

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm a little late, but I've been very thankful for my husband this week. We just had our 5th child on the 14th, and he was able to be home with us this past week. It was so great having him here. He did just about everything for me! I was able to just care for myself and our precious little bundle of joy! It was wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete