Friday, April 1, 2011

Some Final Thoughts


Good morning to each of you. You and I began a journey back on January 3,2011. Our goal was to read the entire Bible from cover to cover. What an amazing journey it has been. God’s Word absolutely came alive with the pages dancing with His glory! O LORD how majestic is your name. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

If you have been reading with me keep going. DO NOT give up. Be faithful to the end sweet sister. I know you can do it. I am so proud of each and every one of you for reading God’s word. My plan from here is to go back to the beginning and start over but this time I am going to listen to the WORD. I was blessed with the Audio Version from a friend and love to listen, especially when I am ironing and quilting. In fact, I have my oldest granddaughters quilt to finish by August so I am going to listen while I work on her Civil War quilt.

I will also be starting a new series on Monday for the blog. SO come join me as we dig deeper into our Father’s love letter to us.

In Christ Alone,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment