Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gratituesday March 29th


Good morning Ladies. Today is Gratituesday. The day where we pause to thank the LORD for his goodness in our life.

This week my precious hubby got a break. Our folks came and got him and took him down to Tennessee. The trip was rough for him but he made it. He went to his folks congregation and met so many people who have been praying for him.

This gave my hubby an opportunity to get out of the basement apartment we live in. It has been a very long winter for us. The four walls were closing in on him and this was an opportunity to get out.

I am so blessed to have folks who can stand in the gap and help out. It is a win-win for all of us.

Thank you Father for a time of refreshment.

In Christ Alone,

JIll

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful that Rich was able to make the trip. I pray that he is able to enjoy his time there.
    I am so grateful for the job that I have and the opportunity to serve God in it. Sometimes I get discouraged in it, but then I remember that God has placed me in my school's students lives for a reason. Thank God for his plan for our lives.

    ReplyDelete