Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here We Go!

Welcome 2011. I am so thankful we have said goodbye to 2010. I spent the year amidst a storm of epic proportions. I cried, which is not normal for me. I slept little, ate way too much and yet I learned to trust more. I am convinced that nothing will separate me from the love of God! I am firmly planted in my Father's arms. I will rest my body more. I will seek comfort in my Papa instead of food. In the middle of the storm I will get out of the boat and walk on the water of faith keeping my focus right where it belongs, on my Father's eyes.

We start reading the Bible in 90 days. I will send out the reading tomorrow morning and each week there after. I will blog most days about the reading. Please join me. Leave me a comment if you decide to read with me.

In Christ Alone,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. love your playlist:) wonderful songs that encourage so much. thanks for posting them. I too beg God daily for Rich, you, and the family. love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in girl! I will do my best to keep up. I usually get a little behind but the habit is what counts. Know I am thinking about you. I want to pick up the phone and call you right now but people at work need to get a hold of me so I have to leave the line open. I hope you and Rich got my family's cell phone message that was singing to you

    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete