Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gratituesday


Today is Gratituesday. Over at my buddy's site called Heavenly Homemakers she sets aside every Tuesday as a time to thank God for specific things. It is just too easy for us to forget to thank God and count our blessings. So,

Today I am so thankful for a doctor here in our cute little town that decided my precious husband would be a tool in serving God. We go Monday through Thursday for treatment.

My husband was totally bent over 3 weeks ago. He had a very hard time lifting his head. His diaphragm has been compromised. This doctor offered no promises but did offer his time and prayers and his hands to help heal. We are at the end of the first three weeks and my husbands head is starting to come up! That is a huge deal to me.

Thanks Doc. God knows who you are! And God, thank you for sending us to this doctor who wants to serve you by serving my husband.
For that I will be forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment