Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Awesome Power of God Day 18


When an angel comes to you it is time to sit up and listen. When the same angel starts floating up to heaven through an entire ball of fire, it is time to hit the deck! Experiencing the awesome power of God is not a small thing. Samson’s parents were on the receiving end of the tremendous show of power and their lives were never the same again.

I too have seen the awesome power of God in my own life. He rescued me from the very pits of hell. He scooped me up and adopted me. I have walked through the fire and God rescued me.

The Year of the Lord’s Favor

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; 3 to grant to those who mourn in Zion— to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified.

Isaiah 61:1-3 (ESV)

An encounter with God changes everything when our hearts are ready to see! Keep your eyes peeled.

Till tomorrow,

In Christ Alone,

Jill

Jiller

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up"

No comments:

Post a Comment