Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hiding God's Word in our Hearts


True confession time ladies. I have done a poor job of memorizing lately so I will promptly repent and then back up and start again. So here we go.

We are in the 5th week of the topical scriptures for "Live the New Life". Fellowship is our topic this week.


Fellowship
Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." Matthew 18:20

Hebrews 10:24-25 And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as yo see the Day drawing near. Hebrews 10:24-25

Fellowship is an important topic for Christians. I wonder if we could find other scriptures that pertain to fellowship? I am going to spend some time looking. Let me know what you find.

Happy Memorizing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment