Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gratituesday December 14, 2010

Months ago my dear hubby called me and said, "honey, if this should be my last Christmas then I really want to go see Mannheim Steamroller in concert."

I have always loved their music. It is so peaceful and brings out the Christmas spirit in me. To see them live is amazing. You get to see every instrument (and there are many) used in the different songs. They all came out in white tuxes and red shoes and shirts. They looked fabulous and their performance was fabulous.

I will never forget that performance. What a blessing to share it with my husband. Thank you God for giving me wonderful memories.

What are you thankful for? Let me know.

In Christ Alone,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. I am so greatful that God has counted us worthy to serve Him be serving other people. We have hosted several people in our house over the past 3 years and will probably be doing it again starting in February. There is nothing better than to be a servant of our most loving Heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had angels helping me yesterday.
    went to town and the road looked dry but it was ice. had to stop at a light and there was an incline. when it turned green, the wheels moved and the car didn't.

    i couldn't get any momentum at all. i thought this is silly, if i call a wrecker, but what do i do
    so i started to dial my husband but started praying as i dialed
    I thank you God that you will get me wherever I need to go In Jesus name
    i looked out one side window and someone jumped out of a car in a side lot
    i looked in my side rear mirror and another person jumped out of the car on my left.
    they just went to the back of the car and gave it a bit of a push and off i went

    it was as soon as i prayed.
    i couldn't stop to thank them, and i tried rolling down my windows but they were frozen shut
    so I asked God to reward them :)

    ReplyDelete