Monday, November 1, 2010

Please Call Me!



This is an amazing scripture. Read this slowly and soak it in my dear sister.

"The word of the LORD came to Jeremiah a second time, while he was still shut up in the court of the guard: Thus says the LORD who made the earth, and the LORD who formed it to establish it- the LORD is his name. Call to me and I will answer you, and tell you great and hidden things that you have not known." Jeremiah 33:1-3

What a relief, God wants me to call HIM, the Master of the Universe and not only does he want me to call Him but He promises to answer. He also says that he will tell me great and hidden things that I have absolutely no clue about.

Sweet sister, can you wrap your brain around the concept that God is right here waiting for the call? He wants a personal relationship with each and every one of us. I marvel at His unmatchless love for his people.

I remember as if it was yesterday when we anxiously awaited the phone call to tell us our children were ready to be adopted. The anticipation is what God goes through. He wants the phone to ring!

Pick it up and dial the number and claim Jeremiah 33:3. Once he answers, stop and listen. He will tell you amazing things, and that is a promise. :)

In Christ Alone,
Jill

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Sis,, I do not know you but feel as if I do.. God I'm convinced has directed me here to you by way of Heavenly Homemakers.. WOW,,,
    Wow!!! again.. He never stops amazing me...
    He soooo knows what He is doing Praise Him for that too..
    I'm adding on as a follower here too and will be by often,, Your family touches my heart as you do..
    You and yours will be in my prayers .. And Prayers are the most powerful action we have with Our Sweet Lord Jesus.. Our Abba Father..
    Our Mighty God,,, He WOWS me every minute,,, and His timing is always Perfect..
    May God's light continue to shine through you Sis,,, blessing you in all you do...
    Hugs Dena
    If you want to know me better my all about Jesus blog is
    www.denaesworshipthroughpics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to have found your blog. you are an inspiration. kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed the link here from Heavenly Homemakers; it will go on my favorites, as I see lots of wisdom and inspiration for my spiritual walk here. Thank you for what is evidently a labor of love to encourage other women -- and may God bless and strengthen you as you deal with your husband's illness ... and bless and inspire others at the same time! kristin

    ReplyDelete