Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gratituesday November 9



Good morning everyone. Today is Tuesday which means it is Gratituesday. A day each week that we set aside to thank God for our blessings. If you have never posted on the blog I would encourage you to post today under mine what you are grateful for this week.

This past Saturday our family was invited to an Eagle Court of Honor. Having three Eagles ourselves we know this is such a big celebration. Most young men who have achieved the rank of Eagle have spent a lot of time focusing on developing character and following through on serving others.

This was a very special day for one of our church families. Brennan is an amazing young man that comes from a family who truly pursues God. Brennan’s dad and grandfather are both elders at the congregation. It was so obvious in the ceremony that this young man has been raised to honor our Father.

Godly young men are going to be the future of our churches and our nation. Thank you God for this wonderful family that is truly salt and light.

What are you thankful for today? Let me know.



"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up"


5 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, loved your post. Blessings to you and your Eagles! Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since my husband lost his job over a year ago, we have struggled financially for quite some time. My prayer to God was for Him to help me successfully juggle our finances and use His money wisely - which He did. I also prayed that if it was possible for me to somehow make more money so that I could help out with the ladies that used to be housed in a shelter with some of their needs.

    As a result, I have been promoted to a higher paying position at my job. In addition, my husband left a temp position (where the company doesn't hire permanent staff) for another temp position at Alro Steel with the possibility of becoming a permanent employee after 90 days, with a pay increase as well.

    God, again, has answered my prayers and given me more than ever expected. God is an active God that always takes care of his children. Thank you Father!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tonyia! God is SO good. Hope hubby gets the job permanently.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so grateful that I am finally meeting new people and making friends! God is so Good!! I thank Him for never letting me down. I thank Him that I am covered by His grace and mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thankful for my children. It has been a long road through infertility, a stillborn son, a pre-term daughter that died after 9 days of life. But here I am with two beautiful children from Liberia, one bio daughter and two beautiful foster daughters. I don't understand why God has taken us down the road we've been on but I am so thankful for the blessings he has given us.

    ReplyDelete