Friday, October 29, 2010

Hiding God's Word in Our Hearts week 2

Good morning sweet sisters. Each Friday we will be starting a new set of memory verses. It is vital that we put God’s word in our hearts and minds. If we are to meditate on His word when we rise up and when we walk on the way and when we lay down to go to bed, then we need to get serious about learning scripture so that we can meditate day and night.

This is week two and here are our new verses to memorize.
Friday – Sunday “Obedience to Christ Roman 12:1 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Romans 12:1” Please remember to tell the category first, then the reference number, then the scripture and finally the reference again. This is how we will hide God’s word.

Monday – Wednesday “Obedience to Christ John 14:21 Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to Him. John 14:21

I know you and I can do this. Don’t give up God will reward us and we will be able to live a victorious life! Now come join me as I start this new batch of scriptures.

In Christ Alone,



"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning Satan says, "Oh crud, she's up"

No comments:

Post a Comment