Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gratituesday Living in Community


Grammy, I made this picture for Grandpa so he feels better.
Grammy, did you know I can do somersaults, just watch me.
Grammy, can I please sew with you today?
Little feet going pitter patter on the wood floor, flowers being brought to Mommy, and enough energy to light up a city if anyone could figure out how to bottle it all up!
"Living in community" is what we are doing according to our new friend Molly who also "lives in community" with her family. Molly says to embrace this new lifestyle. What started out as a desperate plea for help is turning into a huge blessing. I love waking up to happy little faces ready to conquer another day.
Father, for today I am so thankful I am living in community with not only my family but with you LORD. I am humbled and grateful for the opportunity.
What are you grateful for today? I would love to hear.
In Christ Alone,
Jill

1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful for such opportunties to spend time with my family in Muncie, Indiana. Steve and I went to visit my family last weekend and what an encouraging time it was.

    My father, who has Alzheimers, continues to go downhill, but his spirits are good, he still smiles, and just loves good ole Steve. What joy fills my heart watching Steve and dad work together on a car. Just like old times, but a little different. Regardless, these are times to cherish because I know they are limited.

    Thank you Father for blessing me with an earthly father who has given and loved so much and still does even in his limited capacity.

    ReplyDelete