Monday, October 11, 2010

Gratituesday


Good morning everyone. Today is Gratituesday. The day where we all stop and think about the things God has blessed us with. It is just too easy to forget our blessings. We need a heart filled with gratitude so, I would LOVE to know what you are thankful for today.

Today I am thankful for unique family dinners. Now that we have three generations under one roof our dinners are a little on the noisy side. Of the 11 four of us are adults, 2 are man boys J ages 15, 17 and the other five are under 9. So Monday night while we were all around the table I asked everyone to share with us what they did today that made them happy. Baby Sarah who just turned 2 just smiled and said “happy gramme”. Each of us were grateful for something.

Time just flies and I don’t want to miss a moment in this season of my life so today I am grateful anytime I get to sit at a table and eat with my children and grandchildren. Thank you God for such a blessing.

Please tell me what YOU are thankful for today.
In Christ Alone
Jill

5 comments:

  1. Today and everyday I am thankful for a husband of 32 years who loves me warts and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much to be thankful for, there is not enough room. So, for today this will be on a lighter note. I'm thankful right now for warm Indiana fall days that I get to spend outside walking with my sweet husband. Nothing deep here...just sweet times I look forward to during this Indian (not Indiana) summer this year. Not looking forward to the cold days ahead, but we may find that it will be fun to walk in the cold days too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, God has been showing me so many things to be thankful for. I guess one of the biggest is my dear husband. He is in the military and will deploy soon, so I am grateful to have him here with me. I am grateful for the time I have with him. I am grateful for the time the children get to spend with him. I am grateful that he is alive and well.

    I am also grateful for the new little one on the way. I am grateful for our health. I am grateful that God provides all of our needs, no matter how big or small. There is so much to be grateful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for Godly women, like you Jill, who pour into my life daily and encourage me as a child of God, wife and mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was very sweet of you Kisti, thank you. I love you

    ReplyDelete