Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gratituesday

Good morning everyone. Today is the day that we stop and remember what we are thankful for. God is so good to us. It is easy to forget in the midst of our crazy lives to count our blessings.


Today I am so thankful for my baby :) sister Robin. She flew in from Arizona to help me out. What a trooper she has been. She has helped me dejunk and boy she shows no mercy! She reminds me that God is watching over us and we are in His perfect will.


Robin is the funny one in the family. She does really crazy things which makes her nieces and nephews dub her the "cool Aunt Robin" and now she has moved up to the "Great Cool Aunt". She has "fat" parties with her nieces and can find just about anything to laugh about.


God, in your perfect wisdom you have given me the coolest sister. Thank you LORD for blessings me today.


In Christ Alone,

Jill

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you! Since I only have a brother, I am thankful to have three fantastic sisters-in-law...sisters I never had, thank you God!

    ReplyDelete