Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gratituesday Counting My Blessings


Good morning my dear friends. Today is Gratituesday, which means I want YOU to share with ME what you are thankful for this week. Read mine and then click on the comment button and share what YOU are thankful for.

1. I am thankful last week is over :)

2. The construction of our "apartment" is coming right along

3. I have grandchildren all around me which is huge!

4. New medicine for my husband that is helping, thank you Father.

5.Our son and his precious wife are here to help.

6. God is so faithful to walk right with us, carry when necessary.

7. God continues to mold me, chiseling when necessary

8. My sister Robin is coming on Friday, she makes me laugh!

So those are some of my blessings this week, tell me YOURS.

In Christ Alone

Jill

3 comments:

  1. Good, good morning! What a beautiful day in Michigan! Thank you, God.

    OK, that was my number one today.

    Next, as always, my family.

    Today our new driveway, sidewalk, and steps are being poured! We have waited so long to be able to have this very needed task completed. Our guests were kind of having to walk on tilt on our sidewalk to get into our house after tripping over our very uneven breaks in the driveway. I am very thankful for the people who have been helpful in the process and for the wonderful consideration given to our wishes by the gentlemen who are doing the concrete work. Thank you, Father, for putting these men in our sights. We are anxious to see the completed project! Then, as we can, we move on to landscaping!

    For today, that is just the tip of the iceberg for my gratitude; I am feeling especially thankful today for so many blessings! Most especially for the love of GOD in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'm thankful for being alive so that I can worship and praise the Lord.
    2. I'm thankful for my wonderful dear Husband.
    3. I'm thankful for a new church family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New medicine that is working?! WONDERFUL and PRAISE GOD!!

    ReplyDelete