Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More than Conquerers


Good morning everyone. Today I would love to just be an encouragement to you.
Each of us are walking on a road that we hope and pray leads us to heaven. A
Place where we can walk with the Lord. Faith will no longer be necessary. Can you imagine
Taking a walk just you and the Lord? We sing an old hymn about that. I don’t know about you but I love the thought of the God of the Universe wanting to spend time with me.
Sometimes it is just plain hard. There are children to feed, laundry to do, lessons to teach, diapers to change, meals to cook, outside jobs for some. At times it can all seem overwhelming. But just for today, would you consider this verse with me.

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. Romans 8:18

Precious friend, someday glory will be revealed to us. Our faith will turn to sight. Because of that, live today like you believe it!


"Let us lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us"

No comments:

Post a Comment