Thursday, August 5, 2010

Molding and Shaping

Good morning to each of you this morning. I am a morning person and love to be up before anyone else. This morning I came downstairs and walked over to my desk where my Bible and notebook were. I have a very busy day ahead of me and limited time to get ready this morning. I literally looked at my computer and looked at my Bible weighing in my mind. Jesus’ words came back to me, “Come away with me to a quiet place and rest”. Mark 6:31. When you listen to that still small voice you obey!

Rest, it is not physical rest in need this morning but rest in the arms of my Father so that He can mold and shape me. You see, the prophet Isaiah said in 64:8 “But now, O LORD, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter, we are all the work of your hand.”

The longer I live the more important it becomes to me to be shaped by the Master Potter. Not my will but His.
What about you? Did you have a choice this morning like I did? Chose well my sweet sister and you will be blessed with being molded.

In Christ Alone,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment