Thursday, August 12, 2010

LORD, give me a NEW mind, please!

Good morning ladies, and gents :) We have been talking about our minds this week. Yesterday I shared that the battle belongs to the LORD. I wanted to remind each of us of where our power comes from. We can't mold ourselves. On our own we blow it. I know Americans think otherwise but the truth is without the LORD we are helpless. One of Satan's lies is that we can do everything on our own.
Let me share a really important passage found in Colossians 3:1-4
"If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."
Would you do me a favor and meditate on this scripture right now?
There have been times in my life when I fall on my knees and say to God, "how can I set my mind above, there is laundry to do, bills to pay, babies to rock, Bible to read, house to clean and food to put on the table, how LORD?
God has not left us without a helper to guide us. Tomorrow let's disect this verse in a practical way.
Till then remember that you are a daughter of the King of Kings and LORD of LORD'S.

In Christ Alone,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You've a very good blog. Most people do not fully grasp what mind power can do to one's achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You've got a really nice blog. To turn into a successful human being the fundamental issue should be to have positive thinking.

    ReplyDelete