Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gratituesday


For today I am so thankful that the renovations on our daughters basement finally started. We will be moving into their home the end of September. We had to wait for the contractor to finish up another project before starting ours. He started bright and early yesterday. DH and I will have a bedroom with an egress window and then a small living room and kitchenette. We will be getting a 6 foot bathtub that has whirlpool jets in it. We have a hot tub at our house ( 22years old) we are leaving and it has been a gift from God. The only time my hubby is not in pain is when he is sitting in the hot tub. Since we can’t really afford a new hot tub we will be getting a wonderful tub for hubby to relax in.

We were able to get an electric stair climber so hubby can get up and down the stairs. It will be such a relief. Thank you God for always providing what we need.
What are you thankful for on this Gratituesday?

7 comments:

  1. Jill, my prayers have been answered because I've been praying that you'd receive good news. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been praying for something to do to get out of the house more during the day while my husband is at work and just last thursday I started a part-time job at a donut shoppe! I am so happy and I feel so blessed that the Lord answered my prayer and I am so thankful for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill,

    I am so thankful that our friends have a loving, supportive family with which they can make a happy home. I am thankful that you will have your own space there and especially that you are able to provide Rich with some helpful accommodations.

    I am also thankful for the family that I have been blessed with and the time I have recently had to spend with them. The hard times, the funny times, they are all a wonderful blessing from our God who knows our needs at all times.
    THANK YOU GOD FOR LOVING US WHERE WE ARE AT EVERY MOMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thankful that God walks with us during times of adversity. I would rather not have to go through adverse situations, but as the rain rains on all, adversity happens to all. God walks us through all of those times if we call upon him, not take them away. How would we grow to be mature, happy Christians without difficult times? Thank you Father for being a true Father and for knowing what you are doing - always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful that my children are enjoying the different places they are in life right now. One daughter is enjoying her switch of colleges and my son and other daughter are enjoying their new jobs. I am also thankful they were able to find jobs in their field in this economy. God has been good to this family and I am so grateful for the blessing he is sending your way right now, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, I'm so thankful that the work has begun to get your new "home" ready. It sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you and Rich to move to a happy loving home. I hope this will be a blessing in your life. I am thankful for your blessing.

    ReplyDelete